Date of last update: November 14, 2023
This policy applies to information we collect on this website:
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provides dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
By which you may be personally identified, such as first and last name, company name, state, country, e-mail address, and telephone number (“personal information”);
About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- Information you provide to us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when reporting a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including your email address), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information and credit card information to our third-party vendors before placing an order through our Website.
You also may provide information to be shared, published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”) for a variety of purposes, including the creation and maintenance of a knowledge base database. Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages containing such information by establishing login credentials to your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logins, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may maintain or associate with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver better and more personalized service, enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies: Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store
information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by
the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons: Pages on our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also
referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who
have visited those pages or opened an email, and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the
the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information for the following legitimate business purposes:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with updates and notices regarding any purchases of our products and services.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website, such as our Knowledge-Based Service Offering.
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of ACF Technologies, Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by ACF Technologies, Inc., about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of ACF Technologies, Inc., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Accessing and correcting your information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, to request access to correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), we may collect the following categories of Personal Information:
- Identifiers, such as name and government-issued identifier
- Personal information, as defined in the California safeguards law, such as contact and financial information
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, such as age, gender, medical conditions, and marital status
- Commercial information, such as transaction information and purchase history
- Internet or network activity information, such as browsing history and interactions with our websites
- Geolocation data, such as device location
- Audio, electronic, visual and similar information, such as call and video recordings
- Professional or employment-related information, such as work history and prior employer
Inferences may also be drawn from any of the Personal Information listed above.
We may collect this Personal Information directly from California residents themselves, public databases, providers of demographic data, publications, professional organizations, social media platforms, people with whom you are connected on social media platforms, caregivers, companies and other third parties that help us screen and onboard individuals for hiring purposes, and other third parties. For more information on our social media practices, please see here.
We may use this Personal Information for legitimate business purposes to operate, manage, and maintain our business, to provide our products and services, for our employment purposes, and to otherwise accomplish our business purposes and objectives. Our business purposes and objectives include, for example, developing, improving, repairing, and maintaining our products and services; personalizing, advertising, and marketing our products and services; conducting research, analytics, and data analysis; maintaining our facilities and infrastructure; undertaking quality and safety assurance measures; conducting risk and security controls and monitoring; detecting and preventing fraud; performing identity verification; performing accounting, audit, and other internal functions, such as internal investigations; complying with law, legal process, and internal policies; maintaining records; and exercising and defending legal claims.
We may disclose the following Personal Information to our affiliates and third parties, such as our service providers, for the operation of our legitimate business purposes:
- Identifiers, such as name and government-issued identifier.
- Personal information, as defined in the California safeguards law, such as contact and financial information.
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, such as age, gender, medical conditions, and marital status.
- Commercial information, such as transaction information and purchase history.
- Internet or network activity information, such as browsing history and interactions with our websites.
- Geolocation data, such as device location.
- Audio, electronic, visual and similar information, such as call and video recordings.
- Professional or employment-related information, such as work history and prior employer.
- Inferences drawn from any of the Personal Information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics.
We have not “sold” Personal Information for purposes of the CCPA. For purposes of this CCPA Notice, “sold” or “sale” means the disclosure of Personal Information for monetary or other valuable consideration but does not include, for example, the transfer of Personal Information as an asset that is part of a merger, bankruptcy, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business.
If you are a California resident, you may request that we:
- Disclose to you the following information covering the 12 months preceding your request.
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you and the categories of sources from which we collected such Personal Information.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting Personal Information about you.
- The categories of Personal Information about you that we otherwise shared or disclosed and the categories of third parties with whom we shared or to whom we disclosed such Personal Information.
- Delete Personal Information we collected from you.
- Correct any inaccurate Personal Information that we have collected.
To make a request for the disclosures, deletion, or correction described above, please contact us at email@example.com. In some instances, we may decline to honor your request where an exception applies, such as where the disclosure of Personal Information would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of another California resident.
You have the right to be free from unlawful discrimination for exercising your rights under the CCPA
ACF Technologies, Inc. – Asheville, NC
64 Peachtree Road
Asheville, NC 28803
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you or where you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
For direct contact to ACF Security and Compliance Department please reach out to:
Phone: +1 (828) 398-0040