Trade normal for extraordinary
Today, first-class customer service is what separates exceptional retail stores from the rest.
Our customer experience management solutions seamlessly integrate across stores, call centers, and front-line support, allowing you to eliminate lines, prioritize individuals, target customers with personalized sales information and support online transactions.
Reduce customer wait time
- Provide a real in-store digital experience.
- Automate customer flow management and seamlessly plan staff schedules around busy periods.
- Allow customers to sign up for multiple services and assign them to the shortest lines.
- Integrate digital signage with targeted offers, information, announcements, and advertising.
- Provide customers with a contactless visit.
- Get immediate customer feedback to avoid bad reviews and improve your service.
- Eliminate unnecessary steps for your staff such as creating customer appointments or keeping a sign-in sheet.
- Automate workflow for quicker customer transfers and process completion.
- Electronically notify management or staff when their assistance is required.
- Decrease duplicate entry by integrating with third-party applications.
- Manage each of your stores’ capacity automatically and remotely.
- Easily create beautifully branded in-store events for select customers.
- Host virtual events in minutes.
By implementing Q-Flow we were able to reduce waiting time by 45%, increasing productivity per store by 85% and staff occupancy does not drop below 95%.” Q-Flow is the basis for any report or study that is required on the operation of the company.
Marcos Merida, Customer Operations Manager
With the implementation of Q-Flow BPM, we managed to have a 360 ° view of the business, connecting all the agency, call center, and BO areas, measuring and controlling better service and response times. With this, it has been possible to provide a better experience to all Claro customers. Q-Flow has become one of the primary customer service systems for the entire organization in the region.
Regina Bennett, Regional Customer Service Manager
ACF’s solution provides powerful and efficient tools for Telefonica to control our level of service, and enables us to manage customer relations in an outstanding way.